This has come up before and some of the guys have managed to get it working. See link here: https://understandinge.com/forum/your-feedback-suggestions/ebay-strike-through-pricing/
If you like I can move your post to there and see if those guys can point you in the right direction?
Other than that I would recommend dropping a line to M2E Pro support and seeing if they can see why this wouldn’t be working. Definitely sounds like a communication problem between M2E and eBay…and if it’s set up at eBays end that narrows it down a little.
Every expert was once a beginner
Those settings look right to me.
Daft question, have you tried forcing a revision by going to the listing in Magento, ticking it and then selecting revise item?
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606