I currently have one listing category set up in me2pro (see image below). I have it set up so that me2pro takes information from certain customised magento attributes and imports them into the correct ebay ‘item specific’ fields required by the ebay catecory (in this case ‘Sound & Vision -> TV & Home Audio Parts -> TV Boards, Parts & Components (163768)’).
My question is if i have items that i regularly import into another ebay category (ie ‘Sound & Vision>TV & Home Audio Accessories>TV Stands’) is it best to set up another m2epro listing for this so i dont have to map the magento fields to the ebay ‘item specific’ fields each time im listing via m2epro?
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606