In my time, I have definitely come across many sellers who have adopted certain tactics in order to gain feedback and DSR’s on say a new account.
Purchasing cheap items is definitely one of them. By doing this you will gain in buyers feedback. The other option is to see if you can find any products that you have lying around which you could almost give away online. I used this tactic working for the electronics company. I found about 50 Apple earphones and USB chargers, that were going to be thrown away as the iThing that went with it was BER (Beyond Economical Repair) So I sold all of them online on a BIN listing for 99p.
That was 50 Easy feedbacks and DSR’s in just over a day. I feel I might have got lucky with that opportunity but hopefully it will give you some inspiration.
Every expert was once a beginner
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606