For our website, we use the built-in Quantity (QTY) attribute.
For eBay, we have a custom attribute called “3rd_qty”, and all our listing templates, are setup to use this custom attribute.
The problem we are facing, is syncing does not work correctly.
Say for example “QTY” = 2, and “3rd_qty” = 2. This means 2 are available on the website, and 2 are available on eBay.
Now if we change “3rd_qty” to 0, the eBay listing should go “Out of Stock”. However, the change is never triggered and never hits eBay.
Even though we have our listing templates setup to use “3rd_qty”, M2E itself is only triggering when there is an actual built in QTY change.
Hello there. Try to unsync and the re-sync Magento to see if should work. It would be good to look into the tutorials as well and see if the custom attributes should be able to work.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606