I am using custom attributes to map to Ebay item specifics but always end up with errors similar to this “Condition is required for this category., Listing is missing required item specific(s): “Brand, Style”. Please provide the required item specifics.
I am also getting the one for size. I am selling Mens shoes. Any info on getting Ebay to take the information from my custom attributes? I have made sure they match ebays information 100% but still get these errors.
See these video guides as they’ll take you through the steps.
Does that help you?
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606