this is my 3rd import batch with magmi so i kind of know what i am doing by now (i think) but after import i get 1 error and 3 warnings with same message: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/houseofe/public_html/magmi-importer/web/progress_details.php on line 23
AND all my price related attributes are gone in product edit view? That is freaking me out tbh
Oh, yeah, and product type didn’t set to anything at all, bizzare
Normally in my case it’s too much caffeine.
Ah ha yea the type needs to be in lower case, that would explain a lot :)
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606