Yes a couple of places to check in M2E Pro:
- Go to Sell on eBay > Configuration > General Tab > For notifications make sure Cron is set to Yes (gives you a note at the top)
- Sell on eBay > Configuration > Syncronszation Tab > Orders Synchronization = Yes
- Sell on eBay > Configuration > Account Settings > Click on your eBay account > Orders tab on the left > Import eBay Orders: = Yes
- Same section “Create Order in Magento” = Yes
- Same section “Product Is Listed By Any Other Software” = As desired for you
Then leave it a while and keep an eye on Sell on eBay > Logs > Orders Tab n M2E Pro and see what she does.
If you’ve done that and waited say 30 mins, thats then defo a ticket for M2E, but you can say I just did that, that and that :)
Looks like it is this:
Sell on eBay > Configuration > Account Settings > Click on your eBay account > Orders tab on the left > Import eBay Orders: = Yes
I think I might leave it for the moment until some more guides come through, ss I’m not sure what the best “Customer Settings” would be. I imagine I should create a predefined customer for eBay and have all eBay sales synch to the one customer account.
Thanks for the help. Matt you do sleep don’t you?
Yep that would be the setting.
Yea it can be pretty manic here, trying to get as much stuff done in the shortest amount of time possible with zero budget. Was an early night last night (9pm), but up at 4ish this morning and wired :)
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606