As of the middle of Feb, my M2EPro pluggin has stopped importing orders from Ebay (yes I have been selling since) and I keep getting asked to Sync, which I do then if appears again this is what I get:
United Kingdom data was changed on eBay. You need to synchronize it the Extension works properly. Please, go to Sell On eBay > Configuration > eBay Sites and click the Update All Now Button.
any ideas? it was working great before and good help with admin on ebay orders
I did get a license message a while ago saying something had expired but I couldnt figure out what for
This seems weird, my first stop would be to M2E Pro to see if they can see any problems at their end which is causing the sync issues.
Every expert was once a beginner
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606