Hello there. Well, there is an issue here that is almost the same as what you have, and hopefully the solution there might also help you out here: https://understandinge.com/forum/getting-started/m2e-pro-not-revising-items/ It might also be a syncing issue with M2E Pro. Try to see first if the solution in that thread there might help.
Great to see that you and M2E Pro are working together to have the issue resolved. I hope that it will be resolved well soon.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606