Hi Matt / Dave,
How can I make this http://screencast.com/t/ystG1mgyyy as multiple select. I made an attribute for my ebay template. I wanted to show those images on my template but it only shows the image with the selected radio button. Thanks in advance.
You might want to try this:
$lastItem = end ($multiSelectArray);
foreach ($multiSelectArray as $multiSelectItem) :?>
Here’s the pathway:
– Go to the Admin Panel of your Magento
– Then Catalog Menu
– Next click on Attributes
– Then Manage Attribute Sets
After which, you will have to store your images in /media/img/[item].[ext], the same value as the text stored.
Did you find it helpful? I hope this resolves it!
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606