I am not sure if it M2e that is limited or if i am doing something wong. I have used m2e for the last year and only now trying to list using variations and multi variation.
Currently trying to list phone cases , with the options being Colour, Phone Type and Case type (rubber or wallet).
I set “Change Images for Attributes:” in the description policy for all attributes. It seems to only change with one option selected such as “case type” it will swap between images but not change when i select a different phone.
I am really just trying to find out if this is a limitation of M2e Pro or if i am doing something wrong?
Hello there Michael. Yes, this is a limitation on M2E Pro in that images would be changed only on one variation type, not all of them.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606