This topic may have already been covered somewhere else on this site but I couldnt find any mention of this.
Hello there! A good solution for this would be Export My Listings from WidgetChimp; this would exporting from eBay and do an fresh install into M2E Pro and then sync it. This method would be good as it you will not have to worry about losing connection. In our forum here, Matt talks about Export My Listing. You can check out the forum discussion here: https://understandinge.com/forum/ebay-integration-questions/export-my-listings-looking-for-your-account/ for more details about it.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606