An ME2pro listing remained on ebay even after i changed ‘Stock Availability’ to ‘Out of stock’ in magento. The product later sold on ebay but I no longer had it in stock so i had to open a case on ebay and provide the seller with a refund (which i believe will affect how ebay scores me as a seller and as a result will effect the positioning of my products on ebay and hence lower sales). Does me2pro not remove a listing from ebay when the ‘Stock Availability’ status is changed to ‘Out of stock’ in magento?
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606