So, I had some 3rd party listings, many of which are mapped to remove inventory, but not the other way around(add inventory syncing).
What is the best way to sync inventory and other data items from many existing eBay listings with sales history to a single Magento item?
I have thought of creating a unique M2EP listing for each listing variant(difference is the title) because the following steps failed:
I took these steps:
1. Created a test Magento bundle item
2. Made new M2EP Listing
3. Unmapped listing with lower sales history from original item to bundle item which is based on 1pc of original item
4. Moved the listing to the newly created M2EP Listing
5. Got error message: “If the original item was not listed as a Multi-SKU item, you cannot change it to be a Multi-SKU item during relist (or revise). You will need to create a new listing as a Multi-SKU item.”
Because I realized the bundle is being sent over as a multi-sku listing, I try to look for a way to unmap – no clear to do this and I read this thread:
This thread seems to indicate that the bundle method is not working well for Amazon, but my current target is eBay:
So no I am in a holding pattern to figure out how to do this – as the pain of scrambling for over-sold inventory is taking its toll. :)
Any experience or direction to happy days will be greatly appreciated.
You could try to contact M2E Pro support about this. It’s not certain if it’s possible, but they might have a solution to this.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606