I have three different issues this time, hopefully we can talk and work together to get these issues resolved.
1. The first issue is one that is a persistent problem.
Whenever I import/update products in Magento through Magmi, M2EPro isn’t recognizing the changes that are made(the logs, too, are showing no changes being made, as they do when the change is made manually in Magento).
I have “track database changes” turned on and have no other problems with the synchronization.
2. Since updating to the newest version of M2EPro, my bundle products are no longer working. To M2EPro‘s defense, I was using the service unconventionally.
I was mimicking what some people refer to as a ‘kit’ – multiple products grouped together and sold as one product. This was simply achieved by adding multiple bundle products to a bundle and having ‘user defined values’ turned off. Since the update, though, M2EPro is detecting these bundle items as eBay variations and throwing errors. The errors are being caused because the listings are intended to be sold as a single product without variations.
An example of this is I have a 100 batteries.
I sell the batteries either by themselves or in ‘kits’ of 2, 3, and 5.
The respective kits on eBay would show up as single items with the quantities 50, 33, and 20.
Now, they are simply erroring out and not revising.
3. I would like to run an additional complete sync every night(or every few hours) of all of my M2EPro listings. I have found that M2EPro doesn’t always do the best job syncing up stock, especially with my weird bundled items/kit setups, so the only way to ensure stock accuracy is to manually run a revise on all of the items on the specified M2EPro listing. Do you guys know of a cron job that is capable of this?
Any help on any of these three issues are much appreciated!
Hello there David! Unfortunately, Magento at this time does not handle configurable bundles of products, that is why the errors are showing up. I would think the best way then is to manually revise the listings, as you have noted. Perhaps it would also be good to see if the tutorials https://understandinge.com/lesson/vmv-0003/ and https://understandinge.com/lesson/vmv-0002/ might help. I hope that they would.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606