We need to change one of our eBay user IDs and it’s currently associated with an M2E setup.
Is it a simple thing to change on M2E? Obviously, I assume we change it on eBay and then change it in the M2E settings? After doing this, will M2E continue to work seamlessly or should I expect some problems?
I plan to do it late at night when it’s quiet and take a backup first.
If anyone can shed any insight into this that would be appreciated?
That is exactly right, we would recommend changing it on eBay first, and then updating it in M2E Pro, and everything should match up with no problems at all.
Late at night would be best purely to reduce the risk of an order sneaking in. It is incredibly unlikely but entirely possible ha ha
Let us know how you get on :)
Every expert was once a beginner
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606