It’s in the template description and bullet points things like that. But before you spend time looking at it let me do a test and check it is still the same. As a matter of interest I don’t have any m2epro conjobs running but orders are coming in ok so I presume it is all working as it should
What it sounds like is that you have M2E set not to revise descriptions, check your synchronisation policy in Sell on eBay > Configuration > Policies > Pick the synchronisation that is being used and check to see if descriptions are set to be revised.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606