I can not find where to edit/map the item specifics in M2E for a listing group.
I am taken to it when creating a new group or adding products, but I can not work out how to edit them for ones that I have already created.
Can anyone help please?
Adventurist and online ecommerce retailer based in the UK. Trading since 2006.
Ah ha they’re not held with the listing groups, they’re held with either the listings which you can use the view mode dropdown to edit them within a listing group OR if you go to Sell on eBay > Configuration > Categories in use and you can edit them there.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606