I tried importing my first product into m2e, however m2e brings up the following error:
I then went into my polices to set where m2e should get the ‘condition’ value. There is a note which says ‘the attribute must contain an ID of the item condition’:
Here are the ebay item condition IDs:
My question is do i need to create a separate attribute for this and if so do i enter the numerical ids as attribute values? Here are the values i currently have for the ‘condition’ attribute:
M2E Pro needs the numeric version to send to eBay, so that will be numbers like 1000 for new.
So if you want to show a product’s condition on the website, then you’ll need to use a separate human friendly attribute for ease (you could code something into the theme to change 1000 to new, but I’d just go with a separate attribute because it’s easier).
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606