I am sure this is dump question of the week but i cannot see an easy solution. I have about 12 shipping policies to fit my products. I am sure some of you have more. But when reviewing all my policies fine tweaking , creating and deleting them to fine tune for the business i am struggling to find a solution to reverse look at what is attached to that policy.
Eg i have 10 Listing groups with 12 shipping policies that span all those Listing groups. If i want to see what shipping policy is attached to which products how can i do it without go through all my listing groups? I am sure there is a easy way but all these late nights early morning has dumbed my brain down please help?
Never become Co-Pilot of your own life!
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606