These are some basic ground rules for us all to follow:
- Please don’t make it one big advertisement. The forums are for honest help between real people, not for selling products or services.
- All posts MUST stay on the thread or category topic. For example, you wouldn’t want to talk about “eBay DSR’s” in the “Selling on Amazon Category” category.
- All threads that are nothing but a “test” or an “ad” will be deleted.
- If you link out randomly to your own site when it’s not relevant, the thread or post will be deleted. If the links are relevant to the thread and serve a purpose as an example to your point, that’s fine. Please use your best judgment here.
- Be respectful of other people’s opinions and ideas. It’s okay to disagree and have different opinions, but present your case tactfully and in an adult manner. This is a community.
- Please don’t use affiliate links in this forum. When you externally link, do it because you want to help someone, not because you see a quick opportunity to make some cash.
- Try to add value when you post. Don’t just type something along the lines of “What they said.” As that really isn’t that helpful.
- Use proper grammar to the best of your ability. I understand that English may not be everyone’s main language, but make an attempt. You won’t get in trouble for a misplaced comma or for typos, but it would help everyone if you could make sure everyone understands your message.
- No adult material. Be mindful that there may be users who are a lot younger than you.
- “Bumping” threads should be kept to a limit. This means you shouldn’t keep replying to your own thread (without anyone else replying in between) to get it back to the top without waiting at least 3 days. As the forum grows, it can get very spammy with tons of users bumping constantly.
Many thanks, Dave & Matt
Every expert was once a beginner
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606