I have had Feedback Sync switch on with 5 reply templates setup but even after several sales m2Epro is not sending the feedback through to eBay. Anybody got theirs working correctly ?
Never become Co-Pilot of your own life!
A couple of daft places to check in your account :)
Sell on eBay > Configuration > Synchronization Tab
Is it set to yes for feedback synchronization?
If you hit “View Log”, are there any errors?
Sell on eBay > Configuration > Account Settings Tab > Click on your eBay account
On the bottom tab called “Feedback” this set to Yes?
For the Auto Response is this set to cycle or random modes?
Do you have one or more response templates created?
If you’ve answered yes to all of those, I’m not sure.
Those screenshots were well handy :) That’s the answer with the errors that are logged.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606