I had a query about what happens to items that are not already in Magento Inventory when an order is downloaded from eBay. I am guessing it will create an item and if so what happends the next time I get an order of same item?
Hope this makes sense.
Thanks in advance.
That’s right it will normally create them. To be able to map the products, they do need to be in Magento first and the attributes mkust exactly match that on eBay (this is a known challenge regardless of the software being used).
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606