Not so New
I am just in the process of getting my system setup. I found that my orders are no longer coming into the Magento system. I did get on eorder come through, however new orders are no longer coming in from eBay into magento.
I have checked my setting in M2E Pro and I can see that order sync is set to enabled.
Go to Sell on eBay > Sales
This section will show you any errors that have occurred while orders are being collected.
Also check that you have the order collection settings enabled for your eBay account in Sell on eBay > Configuration > Account Settings > Select your account > The orders tab on the left.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606