I have over 1000 ebay listings in many categories. I need to move them from 3rd party listings to have m2e manage them. My problem is that i dont want to have to create like 40 listing templates for each category. That seems very hard to manage and organize. Is there a way to just have a general listing with ebays ads in many categories in it? If not what is the most effective way to migrate the third party listings?
Hello there. The best way to migrate third party listings is through Magmi. We have a tutorial here that can help you in this: https://understandinge.com/course/importing-products-magento/ and more specifically this tutorial: https://understandinge.com/lesson/magmi-v2-004/ Export My Listings (EML) from WidgetChimp can also help in this case, to ensure that the data is exact.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606