Until last week I had no problems with GBP / EUR conversion using http://www.webservicex.net/ Then it broke.
Inside Magento Admin, System > Configuration > Currency Setup I’d chosen Webservicex as the service provider to import rates over night, but for a week now I’ve been getting emails each morning telling me it failed. Pasting the web service URL into a browser highlights the issue fairly clearly: http://www.webservicex.net/Cur…..rrency=USD. (in the first line; “There is not enough space on the disk” – theirs, not mine).
I emailed the company last week but haven’t heard back. Is there an alternative provider of currency rates for Magento?
Errr not seen that before but they’re still down.
This might work http://www.magentocommerce.com….._retrieval but you’ll need to pop your nerd hat on :/
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606