Hello there !
We would like to add pictures of our store on listings (part of 11 images allowed by eBay) as some people do not scroll down to the description, but we want those pictures to show only on eBay (not our Magento store). We would like also the main picture to be different as we need it to be a bit more catchy on eBay.
Thank you very much for your hard work !
Hello there. Would you want the picture not to appear on Magento, or you don’t want to have the picture of the store to appear on your site?
Hello there. In the tutorial here: https://understandinge.com/lesson/mb-026/ there is an exclude button per image, so you can click that to exclude any images from the site.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials
- More than a dozen video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Online: Colin Daly
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 678
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 411
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4563, Dave Furness: 4397, Rodney - UE: 297