Suppose we setup 2 custom attributes in magento , ebay_price and ebay_quantity
we use 3rd party listing to sync eBay quantity and price to these 2 custom attributes
Suppose ebay_quantity = 1
When we sold an item on eBay, m2epro will revise eBay again with ebay_quantity (1) , instead can m2epro update ebay_quantity to (0) ?
Since we have an external POS , which will update the ebay_quantity every 4hours, if we still have stock at next update, our external POS will update the ebay_quantity from 0 to 1 , then we can trigger the m2pro to sync and revise the quantity at eBay from 0 to 1.
We try to amend the cron job of m2epro to run after our POS update, but it seems not working.
Please kindly help.
We are experiencing the exact same issue.
We posted a thread about it here and no one is biting yet…
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606