Not so New
I looked at Ben’s system yesterday, this had to be an issue with M2E Pro (although they have done a nice job at avoiding saying this) as all of his data was fine.
Basically when you press revise or list in Magento, you don’t actually directly make changes to eBay, instead it bounces of M2E Pro’s servers and then the response is returned (this is fantastic for many reasons) , so a change must have been made remotely so that they were able to handle the response appropriately.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606