Not so New
Trying to complete my first listing via m2epro and it fails as I don’t have the item condition detailed, do I need to create an attribute and somehow map this to Ebay? We sell antiques so all items are ‘used’ as opposed to ‘new’ which is one option but it usually has a narrative alongside it so how do I know what it’s looking for?
Thanks for any help.
Can you confirm what is set in the M2E Pro Policy, as I believe this is where it should be set for the different products your selling.
Every expert was once a beginner
Not so New
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606