I am trying to list products from M2E but got this message.
The value provided for “Message/Product/DescriptionData/ItemType” (cell-phone-carrying-cases) is not valid. Please use the Product Classifier or download the category-specific Browse Tree Guide from Seller Help to see a list of valid “Message/Product/DescriptionData/ItemType” (cell-phone-carrying-cases) values. This information tells Amazon where your product should be classified and affects how easily customers can find your product.
SKU 65230+81301B-IMR, Missing Attributes standard_product_id. SKU 65230+81301B-IMR does not match any ASIN. Creation of a new ASIN requires the following missing attributes: standard_product_id. Feed ID: 0. For details, see http://sellercentral.amazon.co…../200692370
Please let me know how to fix this error.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606