I have just tried listing to ebay with M2E Pro for the first time with a sample product. I know my account has sync’d as I am able to import ebay orders into Magento, however when I tried to list my first product I got the message:
“Listing Selected Items On eBay” task has completed with errors. View log for details.
The error log says “Unable to get result object.”
Where have I gone wrong? Anyone else had this issue?
“Unable to get result object.”
That sounds distinctly like a code issue (object is a programming thing), shoot a message over to M2E Pro to see what they say from Sell on eBay > Help
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606