I have watched all of your 4 course on M2E pro and ebay listing.
I have learnt many thing but always had a issue on variation product.
Surely I missed something.
I have made the settings same as yours.
And always I am getting this massage and every variation listing failed.
“Listing is missing required item specific(s): “Size”. Please provide the required item specifics.”
What I did are:
1. Change the configurable attribute many times.
2. Even use S M and L like ebay
3. Tried with UK 8, UK 10, UK 12
4. Small, Medium and Large…
All the settings I made by watching your videos
10. CREATING LISTING GROUPS IN M2E PRO
From Lisitn on ebay
And I am already tired with the issue and getting upset.
Now just really really looking for any kind of helping tips.
Just wising I get some from the experts.
Again really looking forward to your response.
It sounds like you’re close.
What I would suggest here is shooting the M2EPro support team some login details and the product you’re trying to list with as they’ll be able to find out what’s causing that for you. I’m sure it’ll be something simple.
Thanks for your advice.
I am going to contact with the M2E pro support team then.
At least I am happy to hear from you that issue could be something small.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606