Just checking if the 15:00 GMT switch for the Mastermind meetings is permanent. I appreciate Ue has members the world over, but from a personal point of view there is absolutely no way at the busiest time of year I can say to staff “back in an hour” and sneak off to a webinar. I am typing this at 20:45 having just got in and would previously have left the office 20 minutes earlier to get in just in time for “Happy Hour”. I found the 20.30 GMT slot ideal (for one thing the phone has stopped ringing which it doesn’t during office hours).
This is not meant as a moan, just a question. If the meetings are 3.00pm then I look forward to joining again hopefully sometime in January (but more probably March).
No problems at all, I completely understand why, do what you need to right now it’s the busiest time of the year for most people and make the most of it :)
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606