I’ve just renewed my premium membership and was hoping I could check on what the outcome was and hopefully get some guidance to the question raised in the below thread dated 13/4/14 although when I click on the URL link (details below) I get the following message – Access denied – you do not have permission to view this page.
Is this thread still available?
From: Gary walden
Group: Premium Members Forum
Forum: Anything Else :)
Topic: What is best practice for getting image urls
Thanks in advance.
Also we’re looking at your account right now to resolve for you :)
Every expert was once a beginner
Thanks for letting us know on this, if you go back to the main forums page, there should be an extra forum at the top :)
PS. If it’s not showing, logout & in again and it’ll kick in.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606