I came across this site and found it very weird.
its analytics of sales patterns based solely on weather in location
"Dont believe everything you read on the internet just because there is a picture with a quote next to it" Abraham Lincoln
Howdy Dave, Dom,
There was a series on this on the BBC a while back, the supermarket chains base their ordering upon the weather.
If I remember correctly, up to a certain temperature BBQ items were “hot”, however past a higher temperature say 25C then people switched to buying drinks instead. Kinda sounds obvious but weather plays a massive role in purchasing, offline and online.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606