When requests are submitted to Amazon server, the responses are not sent immediately. This is due specifics of Amazon system. So to get response from Amazon, M2E Pro needs to check constantly if the request(s) are processed and results can be fetched.
This is why cron job for automatic tasks is required. Otherwise, your system never get the response from Amazon.
Please Note: while eBay allows for near real time listings processing, – Amazon API uses queue system. This means that all requests sent to Amazon are queued and processed on a “first come, first served bases”.
Every expert was once a beginner
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606