I officially turn the the UE gods to tell me how to get past an error message!
I feel like I am nearly there adding new products but I keep getting told that I am missing the attribute ‘standard_product_id’
The products I am listing are do not have barcodes so I am set to use no ASIN and private label for product override.
Am I missing something?
P.S. This is my first post….please be kind…..
The following users say thank you to Paul Cartwright for this useful post:Chris Hawley
Everyday is an opportunity to learn something new
Hello there and welcome to the forums! Well, hopefully this would be able to help you out: https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=94071 Paul’s advice also helps out here.
The following users say thank you to Rodney - UE for this useful post:Chris Hawley
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606