I think I’m going to have to be a patient, as I would like to get things set up in a good way from the start. I do also have DE & FR to set up for amazon. I imagine I create a store for each country and store views for marketplaces within a country (eBay, Amazon). I’m not sure about the “category” and “code” settings though.
Hopefully some Amazon guides will start coming through soon. I’m just looking to match my amazon active listings to my magento products, for stock control/order management, rather than list to amazon. Listing via CSV to Amazon works at the moment.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606