a) register my primary seller account for international selling
b) enable the relevant marketplaces in M2E Pro
c) create the additional international accounts in M2E pro
d) create the selling and description policies for use in the individual international channels
e) create the listings and list
Am I missing anything?
Is there any more to it than this?
Adventurist and online ecommerce retailer based in the UK. Trading since 2006.
That about sums it up James, the one thing I wanted to ask is do you have bank accounts set up in these countries? I knew that used to be a requirement for Amazon, and if not then this is something I think the guys at WorldFirst can help with, also saving you money on the currency conversions too.
The following users say thank you to Dave Furness for this useful post:Jimbob
Every expert was once a beginner
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606