I know this seems very general. What I’m after is do I need to setup magento with multiple languages then setup each european account for m2epro in the appropriate language/marketplace? For example in magento french version i setup only the amazon account in m2epo. What other settings are required?
thanks again please help
Everyday is an opportunity to learn something new
Just to add to what Paul said, here are some useful tutorials for the issue: https://understandinge.com/lesson/su-0004/ and https://understandinge.com/lesson/su-0003/ It is very basic, but they do cover how to setup Magento in two different ways. The whole course might also be helpful here: https://understandinge.com/course/getting-started/ Hope that all of those help.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606