Not so New
I have come across a slight issue and I’m struggling to find any answers or solutions to this. I am selling on Amazon and used both FBA and merchant fulfilled channels. When there is an inventory adjustment on stock levels in Magento these get fed through to Amazon but I cannot find anywhere to get Amazon to display current stock levels on the products which are fulfilled by the merchant.
Any one else had this issue and is there a solution?
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606