Has anyone experienced this and found a solution. I can successfully list variation products onto Amazon creating ASINs, however after a period of time the links from Amazon listing and Magento variations fail and are no longer linked so no updates including stock updating occurs. I get the “Manage Variations” option against items and can only relink using this method if I create new Magento items which isn’t acceptable. I have tried previously removing the listing from Amazon but then when I try and relist the ASINs already exist and it assumes I’m not the creator.
Hello Richard. Could be that it is a syncing issue. It might be good to contact M2E Pro support about it.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606