Just looked up in their dev documents, these should be the valid values:
Any, New, Used, Collectible, Refurbished, and Club
So we’re ok to use text rather the numerics on the following?
1 = Used; Like New
2 = Used; Very Good
3 = Used; Good
4 = Used; Acceptable
5 = Collectible; Like New
6 = Collectible; Very Good
7 = Collectible; Good
8 = Collectible; Acceptable
9 = Not used
10 = Refurbished
11 = New
With regards to Amazon categories, is there a downloadable category tree anywhere similar to what we have for eBay?
I’m not 100% sure, try one way and see if it complains at you, it’s a 50/50 chance with these :)
For the Amazon categories, or browse nodes, yes, in your Amazon seller central account, in the help search box in the top right, search for “browse tree guides” or “BTG” and scroll down, they’re available as excel files.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606