Hello all! New to m2epro…. trying to list apparel items on Amazon, from Magento through M2Epro. Our images, descriptions and a few other pieces of attribution are contained in the configurable product. I’ve been able to send a few simple products (children / variants) through to Amazon but they’re not live because of missing images, descriptions, etc. Is there a way to tie the configurable products to fill in the missing information?
Thank you in advance!
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606