We have created new attribute with name “amazon_image”, now that image we wants to set as amazon image, for that we need to set that attribute from back office,
e.g : AMAZON => LISTING => PRODUCT SELECTION => BASED ON MAGENTO CATEGORIES => SET DESCRIPTION POLICY FOR NEW ASIN/ISBN CREATION =>SET DESCRIPTION POLICY => ADD NEW DESCRIPTION POLICY => DEFINATION(TAB) = IMAGE(SUB TAB)
Here, how can we get that custom image attribute,
Have you made sure that, that attribute is present in all of your attribute sets? In order for attributes to be present in the Magento dropdown boxes they need to be included in every attribute set.
Every expert was once a beginner
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606