I am getting this error “Another Action is being processed. Try again when the Action is completed.”, Whenever I update a product in Magento and when try to sync to amazon.
I waited almost for 24 hrs it still shows the same error and the changes does not reflect on amazon. Can some one show me how to update a product in amazon using m2e pro. Below are the steps that I take to update
1. First update the product in Magento [Catalog -> Manage Listing -> Select the desired product and updates it]
2. Select [Sell on Multichannel -> Listing -> click on the listing of the product -> select the product and relist it]
3. Displays error and nothing gets update on Amazon
If you want to update the product you revise the item rather than re list. It might be also automatically updating the product on amazon as per your synchronization policy.
I take it these are listings in magento rather 3rd party listings
If neither of these apply send m2e pro a ticket with the product information including the asin so they can look into it.
Hope this helps
Everyday is an opportunity to learn something new
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606