How can we work with FBA products through M2E? Will I be able to have SKU’s shared by FBA and seller fullfiled on eBay.
I knew I had written a reply on this topic before, see here https://understandinge.com/forum/managing-orders-1/amazon-fba-multichannel-for-magento-shop-and-ebay-store-orders/
Does that help you?
Hi Matt thanks for the reply
I was thinking purely about FBA sales through amazon where the SKU matches a seller fullfiled SKU on eBay and how this would affect stock control.
OooooO thats a great question and I’m not sure of the answer I’m afraid. However can you whip it over to the M2E chaps and see what they say? As I’d be very curious myself.
Super, if you can report back that would be ace. Can log it into the memory bank then :)
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606