Here is an example of the error I am getting:
SKU 6050126271789 does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values for attributes required for creation of a new ASIN. New ASIN creation requires the following attributes, for which this SKU provided invalid attribute value(s): standard_product_id.
I am getting this error when I add items from just one of my suppliers. No problem with other suppliers. Is something wrong with their barcodes?
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606