Hi Guys and Gals,
Attribute “standard_product_id” is missing. For more information, see http://sellercentral.amazon.co…../200692370
Ive tried everything in my arsenal to fix this but I am now totally lost. I’m trying to list simple non configurable products, nothing fancy.
Has anyone else had this issue and worked out how to fix it? Are there any experts out there that would be interested in charging me for a couple of hours work to teach me where I am going wrong?
Hello there Chris. Try to see if the answers here can help: https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=94071 Hope they would help.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606